Thursday 4 April 2013

snow clothes...

Snow Clothes...


It's dark out today, heavy grey skies and flurries of falling snowflakes. It's also very cold. And April. I love white clothes, they make me think of summer, but today they make me feel like dressing in white and just blending in when I go out...

The Chloe blouse just looks like summer to me, but with the Dotty P's coat, it's just right for this weather. I suspect I should have gone for long boots. And thick tights. And a massive scarf...

Chloé
net-a-porter.com


Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com


J Brand mid-rise jeans
$310 - avenue32.com


Acne booties
mytheresa.com


Satchel bag
$445 - whistles.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. I love the blouse! Pairing it all in creamy white would be lovely.
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must confess - I do have a weakness for white blouses... although I'm still in search of the perfect one! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. The jacket is so pretty, and I'm dreaming about the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear I am not the only one still dealing with snow. This is a beautiful outfit.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it makes my day to read what you say!